Few party games are so well-known and well-liked as Beer Pong. However we're much classier group of drunkards, so we're adding an exciting twist to the game we love so dearly.
What you will need:
- Plastic cups (preferably the red uni party variety)
- A rectangle table - A dining, outdoor or table tennis table will suffice
- A ping pong / table tennis ball
- Depending on the playing surface, either red or white wine. If you're playing on carpet, don't even think about using red wine. If you're playing outdoors, go you're hardest with the red.
- 2-4 players - depending if you want to play teams
- A bucket filled with water to rinse the ball between throws, and the cups between games
1. Setting up the wine pong table
- Fill 20 of the plastic cups with about an inch of wine, divide them into 2 (5 each) and arrange each end of the table with a triangle shaped pattern with 4 at the base, followed by 3, then 2, then 1.
2. Determining which team goes first
- Play rock paper scissors until it is decided
3. Playing the game
- Take turns throwing the ball from one end of the table to the opposing teams cups.
- Each team gets one throw per team member
- You can free throw the ball into the cup or bounce it on the table
4. DRINK motherfucker DRINK
- When the opposition lands a ball in your cup, you have to chug down the cup it landed in
- You can choose to alternate the drinking between you and your partner - alternating is recommended as projectile voms could be induced
5. After a cup has been smashed, it's time to reshuffle and regroup
- It is recommended that the cups be grouped together for fairness sake, but this could be used tactically - depending on the players, a conclusion must be reached.
6. Keep playing until one team eliminates the other
- Or until someone passes out and shits the bed